8.16.2009

PANTing...

It's ALMOST impossible for me to think that in a few months I will be bundling up again to accommodate the weather, but I can't lie! I LOVE Fall and the cold. Aside from it being a pain to check a coat, and losing half of the cuteness factor under the coat (that is changing this season thanks to my talented mother) I'm looking forward to layering and adding some pieces with fantastical details to my wardrobe.

The marching band and military trend is something that I've been trying to figure out how to incorporate more of but in a fresh and unique way. Uhhh these pants by Bec & Bridge are genius! Love the side detail on the thigh and at the ankle. I think it is even better that they are monotone!

I found these LNA leggings on a new website the other day while doing some research. I debated all last season on purchasing the American Apparel leggings with the side zipper and then second guessed myself on a pair of back seam tights (I know, hesitation gets you nowhere)! This is the perfect combo of the two. The leggings have a 26 inch zipper, pairs perfectly with black booties, over sized sunglasses and sequin cardigan optional!

No comments: