4.19.2010

What I Want Now:: Summer Wedge Sandals

It's starting to warm up here in NY and I'm eager for some new foot wear. I treated myself to a pedicure when the weather warmed up and I'm anxious to let my mistreated hooves breathe the fresh air. I'm still stuck on the Jeffery Campbell clogs but thought I should incorporate a vibrant, fun wedge into the mix of things.


{target.com}

I'm in love with these Cynthia Vincent for Target wedges. The multicolor, printed sandal is exactly what I need to add a dose of freshness to my spring/summer wardrobe...and they look relatively comfortable...always a necessity in this city. I'm heading home to Texas for a few days soon and hoping to find a pair in my size (since everything is always picked over in the city). I'm also crossing my fingers for the same print in the flat. A fun alternative to my usual matte slip-ons carried around day to day.

{talkprettytome.blogspot.com}

No comments: