4.30.2010

Charity...Art...Fashion...

Tonight I'm attending a charity event for The Art of Elysium. Elysium is a non profit organization that provides artistic workshops in various disciplines for children battling serious medical condition. It's a mission that I have a passion for and couldn't think of a better way to spend a night supporting those who are fighting illnesses and volunteering their time. I'm so excited for this night! Thanks to a dear friend across the pond in London, I have the opportunity to go and be a part of this event/night (thank you K)!

{art of elysium}

Roxy, who you've been introduced to a few times on here, will be my date for the event. Looking forward to a fanciful night with this crazy/lovely lady. Will post pics later on documenting the night. Now I only have to figure out what I'm going to wear...

Have a great weekend!!!

No comments: