4.12.2010

Oh Yes It's Ladies Night...


Friday night the ladies and I had a Girls Only adventure. It's been a while since we've been able to catch up and have a good dance. We started the night at Cooper 35 for drinks, appetizers, and gab fest 2k10. At the stroke of midnight we were on the dance floor at Pianos. I can't remember the last time we had a night out like this, and I forgot how a group of ladies calls a flock of creepy tasteless guys.


I scrounged up an old dress I forgot existed in my closet but wanted some new accessory to give it some life. I was going through my daily blog reads and it hit me...orange lipstick! It was a beauty trend on the spring runway, especially at the Prada show. I loved the look, but didn't think I could pull it off...That is until I saw Celia from A Fraction of Fashion debuting a new pout.

{afractionoffashion, prada}

Unfortunately I had to settle for a last minute substitution (lipstick is called Mandarin), but I plan on stopping by MAC at some point this week to pick up Morange.

My roomie Ariel...We don't have any pictures together so this is going on the fridge.

Becky my love...She has to constantly put up with my "I have nothing to wear, I hate my closet, I'm not going out, This is ugly" tantrums!

Mi madre made my dress (once again) from Lela Rose archived fabric! Not pictured is my new leopard belt buckle and Christian Siriano black ankle boots.

1 comment:

a fraction of fashion said...

love it! that's a great alternative.
xc