4.28.2010

Wardrobe Diaries:: MTV Breakfast...

Every Wednesday morning, I have a standing breakfast date with my friends Jean Michelle and Shay at their Mtv office. It is a morning I look forward to every week. We catch up on life, boys, family...whatever has happened in the last week. It's a special time for me to be present with two girls I love dearly. Normally I throw on jeans or a dress, something simple to get me through the morning because, lets be honest...I'm 1: not a morning person 2: always running late. Today was a break through moment for me...of sorts! I was on time and wasn't schlepping over in casual garbs. I can't give myself that much credit though, I forgot my phone along with just about everything else I usually tote around. I was still half asleep getting ready this morning (pre coffee) and was literally grabbing things as I was walking out the door. Definitely thrown off having to dress for the return of the chillier weather.
Scarf:: H&M ombre scarf
Shirt:: Thrifted plaid shirt
Skirt:: Lela Rose abstract plaid skirt
Tights:: Heather grey Hue tights
Shoes:: Thrifted and DIY-ed cowboy boots
Belt:: Gap brown leather belt
Jacket:: (not pictured) H&M army green military jacket

No comments: