4.14.2010

What I Want Now:: Sneak Attack...

I spent all of today assisting a stylist prepping for a photo shoot tomorrow. I'm in love with the concept and inspiration for the shoot...to be revealed later! A day spent fondling gorgeous clothes and frolicking about the city with perfect weather. I felt rejuvenated but anxious and eager to get into my own closet and play dress up to inspire some new outfit combinations. I stumbled across this picture and totally fell in love.

{kcamara.wordpress.com}

I've received an amazing pair of UES gray leather studded high tops (sneaks) for Christmas that don't get enough love. So they will be accompanying me tomorrow as I put my own twist and spin on this look. What's on the agenda you ask?! Assisting for a photo shoot and then heading to a friend's concert at Rockwood Music Hall. Will post a wardrobe diary tomorrow with the finished ensemble!

No comments: