4.16.2010

Mother-Daughter Day Out...

Love this image of Lela Rose with toe head daughter Rosie and matching canine Stitch. So precious and exactly how I remember them!
{jakandjilblog}

The biggest struggle for me in life is packing...I can never pack lightly, it's just not in my vocab. It literally took me 2.5 hours to pack for my weekend trip up state. Procrastination also has a heavy hand in the long winded process. I'll be in the mountains, woods, and rain for the weekend so simplicity SHOULD be the key component in my packing. I was clicking through a couple sites today and stumbled across this image of Halle Berry with two year old daughter Nahla, who happens to be the most beautiful person. DANG! I will be channeling Berry's look for much of the weekend.
{people.com}

Have a great weekend!!!

No comments: