10.08.2010

Metro Manly:: He's Back...

In general fall is my favorite season. I can't get enough layers, jacket are by far my favorite article of clothing, and chilly accessories seem to be more versatile and punctual. Not to mention it's a great excuse to steal pieces from our Y chromosome counterparts! I'm working on a side project with/for Nate and needed a recent picture of him. He snapped this while at work earlier this week and it is the perfect example of why I love autumn attire. Cozy layers, mixed neutrals (I spy army green aka fall's hottest color trend), and it is well edited and executed.

Excuse me sir, what's with the purple boa? :)

Jacket: Salvation Army, used to have suede elbow patches but a DIY project was executed
Shirt:: H&M stripe thermal long sleeve shirt
Jeans: Earnest Sewn (gifted) dark washed straight leg jeans
Shoes:: Generic Surplus army green sneakers
Scarf:: Gifted from Red Light PR
Shades:: Prada aviators

My friends and I are headed up to Cold Spring, NY today for the wedding of the year (mentioned here and here). Will have tons of wardrobe posts from the festivities when I return.

Have a great weekend!!!!

No comments: