10.27.2010

SANG A Im-Propp...

Last week I was invited to preview the S/S 2011 collection of SANG A Im-Propp. I've been following the brand for a while so I was more than delighted to get an up close and personal tour of the new bags. The SANG A collection was started with an eye for exotic skin and leather accessories to rave reviews and has seen significant growth and success since its launch in 2006 and continues to develop in innovative and exciting ways.


The intricate and exceptional use of alligator, python, and ostrich skins, amongst others, quickly established Sang A as a designer to watch in the luxury accessories market. To date, the collection is still a combination of intriguing colors, shapes, and textures with an effortless since of style that has become the brand's trademark of the namesake collection.

The Mini Pop:: For obvious reason, this is my favorite bag, as well as the most popular for the brand. This is a working girl on the run dream bag! Mid-size sculpted day bag with pleated bottom and convertible zipper shoulder strap. And just so you get a better idea, the dimensions are W. 19" H. 14". The genius in the bags is that many of them have a laptop pocket and space for days. I'm the worst at bogging down my bags with everything including the kitchen sink and this bag accommodates for the unnecessary items I insist on carrying around. I couldn't keep my eyes off this bag during the preview, not to mention that it's in gold Python. I can't imagine a better bag to tote around from styling gig, to previews, events, and dinner/drinks with friends. It transitions for any part of your day and can be carried year round. LOVE LOVE LOVE. I'm going to to have to hustle a few jobs to be able to afford this deliciousness.

The Rise:: The designer was wearing this during the preview and I just about died. I'll admit it, since my trip to Peru I have been looking for something resembling a fanny pack! This is better than anything I could have imagined. Sculpted double wave belt bag with sash belt...GENIUS!

The Zip Up:: Every now and then I'm able to compact my life into a small bag for a night out dancing with the girls. I've been eyeing this for days now. Everything about the design and structure is stylish, unique, and functional... a quilted spiral-shaped clutch with wrap-around zipper wristlet.

Check out the website to see the full collection and styles available. Also, the collection is available exclusively at specialty retailers worldwide including Neiman Marcus, Kirna Zabete NYC, Lane Crawford in Hong Kong, as well as select boutiques in Europe, the Middle East, and Asia. The global presence continues to grow, especially through involvement in various international and New York City-based charity organization.

No comments: