10.17.2010

What I Want Now...New Gems

I'm trying to update my wardrobe with some interesting stand out jewelry pieces. Over the last couple of days I've stumbled on some note worthy items that I really want to introduce into my wardrobe arsenal this autumn.

The first is this Brooklyn Bridge double finger ring from nOir. I'm a recent Brooklyn transplant and the commute into Manhattan every morning is my favorite thing. Taking the Manhattan bridge and seeing Lady Liberty, downtown skyline, and the Brooklyn Bridge is my favorite way to start my day.
nOir jewelry, brooklyn bridge two finger ring, $250

I think this bracelet is so sick! I'm all about it! I'm not sure how I stumbled across it but I'm glad I did. Beetle juice, beetle juice, beetle juice!!!
Litter SF, beetle hand jewelry, $125

1 comment: