10.20.2010

Wardrobe Diaries:: Dog Days Are Over...

I've fully embraced fall! I love the crisp air, layers, and copious amounts of jackets. Last week during the down pour of rain, I decided to suck it up and not schlep around in jeans and kicks. Last Thursday was a day of running around from previews, events, and trying to get in some work here and there. Before meeting up with a high school friend for the nOir event, I went to visit Roxy and we snapped this quick pic on her roof.
Top:: H&M leopard print romper
Cardigan:: Rodarte for Target lace cardigan
Jacket:: Juicy Couture cropped leather jacket (gifted)
Pants:: Thrifted high waisted tuxedo pants
Shoes:: Dolce Vita for Target studded oxfords
Belt:: Gap metallic skinny belt
Necklace:: Self designed tchotchke bib necklace.


I'm all about pants this fall (so far). I've been rotating these tuxedo pants pretty much every other day because they are comfortable, high waisted, and at the end of the day, they just feel right. Totally in the market and on the prowl for more tapered pants for this season.

2 comments:

Monique said...

Hi, I'm new to your blog...can't remember how I found you but I like your style. I especially love the bib - let me know when you start selling that girl!

Whole outfit is very polished and funky.

Peace
Monique
http://sofullsista.blogspot.com

Dallas Shaw said...

I was there as well! great event
dallas
http://dillydallas.blogspot.com