10.29.2010

Wardrobe Diaries:: Previews, Pulls, & Parties, OH MY!

The last couple of weeks my calendar has been packed with previews, pulls, and fabulous events. I love getting to see the clothes, shoes, and accessories up close...touching, smelling, it's a very meditative experience for me. Last week I was heading to the Dsquared/Margiela preview and wanted to dress up for two of my all time favorite brands...yes I know the designers wouldn't be there but they clothes were, so inadvertently they were present in spirit!

{image by Nate Poekert}

Dress:: Lela Rose grosgrain stripe dress
Jacket:: Juicy Couture cropped leather jacket
Vest:: Old Navy DIY denim vest (introduced here)
Shoes:: Christian Siriano for Payless black side zip boots
Bag:: LoGo by Lori Goldstein bronze ruffle bag
Scarf:: Custom designed scarf by Roxy
Belt:: Lela Rose black patent belt

Mind blowing Margiela trench coat...
Front//Back

Margiela sequin open toe boots!...drooling!!!!


Three of my favorite DSquared pieces.

2 comments:

Monique said...

Super cute - work girl!

E'Jae said...

Really cute and that tote..I live!