10.26.2010

Matryoshka Russian Doll...

As promised here is an image of nOir designer, Lee, wearing the dinosaur cuff from the event last week. Sheer perfection, I must get one for myself.


While I was at the event, I met a friend of a friend that was wearing the best ring I've seen in a while. My eyes jumped out of my head with excitement and joy rage quickly overcame me! Meet my newest obsession, the Babushka ring. The colors are vibrant and the details are exquisite!

Hello!!! Is this not the cutest thing you have ever seen! nOir really is doing it for me! Lee's designs are quirky but with a glamorous realm. Perfect for everyday wear or special occasion (exactly what I'm looking for when it comes to accessories)! I must get my finger into this little doll! Crazy obsessed with it!
nOir jewelry//$200

Lee, I stand in awe of your designs!!!
xoxo-one of your biggest fans!

2 comments:

Kristin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristin said...

I collect Russian matryoshka dolls-and now I want to collect this ring! Love this! Thanks for sharing...