10.14.2010

Coco Canal's New Lover...

This morning I got an introduction and sneak preview to the Australian born collection, Lover. The collection started in 2001 by fashion and graphic designers, Susien Chong and Nic Briand. The brand is a mash up of pop culture references, quirky detailing, and intimate fabrications. The end product is a new approach to feminine fashion. The new spring collection is a debut of to die for bathing suits, lace frocks, and painfully chic sweats. When I got home I went straight to my computer to check out their fall collection as well. Here are a few quick images of some of my favorite looks from their previous seasons.

Velvet harem pants with a camel over sized jacket...YES PLEASE!

I'm a sucker for luxurious fabric so when I saw these velvet shorts I died. The styling is exactly how I would wear it too. So cute! I want these, I need these, Oh baby Oh baby!

Too cute for words!

I'm channeling a similar look today but with a bit of a rocker edge. Everything about this speaks to me. Perfect for a busy day running about the city from meeting to appointments and events. A+ appropriate attire for all facets of life.
{all images by Lover}

Needless to say, I'm a BIG fan of this collection and can't wait to see how they continue to grow.

1 comment:

M.Shuffle said...

i LOVE the shorts/tight/high neck combo. style me!!!