10.20.2010

nOir Walt Disney Classic...

Last week I went to the Gramercy Hotel to preview nOir's new collection. The collection was inspired by Walt Disney classics. The decor was perfect for the line and I was blown away by the creativity that designer, Lee, conjured up for the season. Lee has great taste, style, and an imagination and design that goes unmatched.


These dinosaur cuffs were the stand out peace for me. I should have gotten a better image of the actual cuff worn on Lee (hopefully that image to come soon). Beautiful and so cool, I was freaking out over it all night.

I was read to purchase this dinosaur ring as soon as I walked in. It is covered in purple gems and I'm pretty sure it would never leave my hand. So lovely!

Unicorn rings... I want I want I want!!!!!

Lee, it was great meeting you last week. Congratulations on a gorgeous collection, it is truly stunning.

No comments: