7.29.2010

On My Lunch Break...

I'm constantly doing research flipping through magazines, lookbooks, previews, newspapers, etc for work and pleasure. I go through half a dozen notebooks and such filling them with images of things that are lovely, unique, awkward, indiscernible, and whatever else seems to move me. When it comes to the things that inspire me it is measured by one standard...How jealous I am that I didn't create or wasn't part of whatever the piece might be.

During some down time Tuesday (aka my 15 min lunch break) I got my hands on the last couple of W Magazine issues. I was stunned at the issue of W with Eva Mendes on the cover. Page after page I was overwhelmed, in a good way. I saw the editorial Lunch Break styled by Alex White and photographed by Terry Richardson and the jealousy quickly made its way in. Here are a few images from the location part of the spread.

Without a doubt my favorite. I love the colors, the retro spin, and each outfit in and of themselves!






{all images w magazine}

You can check out the rest of the editorial here...ENJOY!

2 comments:

amy. said...

GOD i love this! W mag is fabulous already, but this editorial is so intriguing. Love the mui mui, obviously. Thanks for sharing this!

<3
amy

Lauren said...

I love this spread!!