7.21.2010

I'm Still Here...

Hi dolls, I know I have been M.I.A. for the last week or so. I've been busy with some freelance jobs, collection previews, and incredible events...all to be posted on here before the end of the weekend (hopefully). I couldn't neglect you any longer so I wanted to post a quick pic from last night's World of Juicy w. Erin Fetherston event. I can't give too much away just yet...


The event was amazing. I met some incredibly fashionable ladies:: Felicia, Dina, Julia, Karen, and Aly that kept me laughing all night. And I finally met the chic Karen Robinovitz. We chatted about everything from bags, shoes, food, and men, and it felt like we were old friends reconnecting. (Karen love and adore you, thank you so much for last night!).

I can't wait to post more about the actual event with pictures. So much to share with you so check back soon! I've missed you all dearly!

3 comments:

amy. said...

So amazing! I read about this and would have loved to see it. But thankfully you'll do a recap? :D Glad you had a fun night!

Chandler said...

Oh my goodness I love your header! So cute (:

xoxo
Chandler

www.chandlersfreshstart.com

Unknown said...

oooooh jealous you got to go xxxxxxx