7.27.2010

Wardrobe Diaries:: Repeat Offender...

I'm a little embarrassed to say that I have been living in my new Juicy Couture harem pants for the last week. In their defense they are as comfortable as they are readily available everywhere (at all price points) . I had a long day of prepping for a shoot yesterday but once we wrapped I met up with my old roomie and long time bestie for dinner, drinks, and reality tv overload. My pants were the perfect accoutrement for work to vegging activities.

Sunglasses:: F21 cat eye sunnies
Shirt:: Old Navy linen button down
Pants:: Juicy Couture harem pants
Shoes:: Target gold ankle bow sandals
Bag:: my trusty and faithful Marc Jacobs turnlock "suitcase" (introduced here)
Necklace & Bracelets:: clueless on the names, acquired from a friend

How often do you recycle an outfit or item?! What are your rules on repeats?!

No comments: