7.15.2010

Metro Manly:: Look For Less...

Last time Nate was featured for an outfit post my inbox was on overload with requests for more of his style. I never cut people any slack, so he had to work for his second feature! We met up with some friends for happy hour yesterday and I loved his outfit...

1:: I wasn't with him when he purchased any of the pieces
2:: I would will borrow and style accordingly!!!

If I'm really eyeing an outfit I will inquire about where items were purchased, how much, etc. So when it came time to interrogate Nate, he concluded the cross-examination with, "I guess it's a look for less!"
Glasses:: Carrera; work related gift
Shirt:: Gap; $20 (on sale from $40)
Pants:: Zara; $30 (on sale from $50)
Shoes:: Sneaky Steve; Gilt Man $5 (after $50 credits from online surveys)
Watch:: Aldo $25


No comments: