7.13.2010

Scout's Honor...

When I think of camping, visions of smores, tents, and canteens are instantly interrupted with perplexed thoughts of what will I wear and how will I transport the 2/3 of my closet I will inevitably bring. A couple years calling this city home will make you forget the simplicity and meditation that camping is supposed to be. As evidence here a few images of my friends from a camping trip we took back in October...

...shuffle...

...mike...
...nathan...
{all images by Eric Ryan Anderson}

We've concluded that plaid= rural/country wear...and that's about as close as we get to embracing that thing called nature...aside from my fishing obsession... But obviously my idea of camping is a little askew, and J.Crew understands me completely. I recently got a preview of their Women's Fall 2010 collection and I've never wanted to hike through woods, kayak, or wear bug repellent so bad.


{slide show images j.crew}

If Girl Scouts and Brownies ever looked this cool, it would have been reason enough for me to sign up for the sisterhood! Head over here for collection inspiration and tell all from Creative Director, (***edit, New President as of today!) Jenna Lyons. Congratulations!


1 comment:

amy. said...

Oh. My. God. Thank you so much for sharing the Fall lookbook! And how convenient, Jenna was named President today.

Camping = I'd be the one with a Chanel tent and 46 pieces of luggage.

Love your blog.

http://lovecoffeetalk.blogspot.com