7.01.2010

What I Want Now:: Whatever She's Having...

The new Forever 21 opened last week in Times Square. The beauty of this location is that it stays open until 2am. I'm nocturnal so shopping while the rest of you are asleep works out even better for me. Every rack, shelf, and t-stand is neatly restocked and there is always an available fitting room. Took a meander last night for some inspiration and saw this comfortable, casual, colorful ensemble (hello outfit for the Yankees' game). It's not often that I love an entire outfit on a mannequin (or a graphic tee) but for this I made an exception. An combination that is easy to recreate with pieces already in our closets.

I recreated the outfit over at Polyvore but changed a few accessories to make it my own. I haven't worn Keds since I was in grade school but want a pair in a bold color or pattern. I loved the Aztec print pair that I found over at Urban Outfitters. I also added a purse from Coach's new poppy collection. I don't regularly sport something so collegiate but the navy sequin backpack is so adorable and unexpected. Thinking that something following this template will be in store for tomorrow's baseball adventure.

No comments: