7.08.2010

The Bold and the Beautiful...

I've got my morning beauty routine pretty much down to a 7 minute science...aka I'm stuck in a rut. On weekends when I'm going out I tend to be a little more experimental but on a day to day basis I stick with ole' faithful, which I must admit is getting pretty BORING. I was clicking through previous runway images and remembered how drop dead gorgeous the models looked at Derek Lam. The pop of color and highlighted brow bone is boldly beautiful!!


{all images style.com}

1 comment:

amy. said...

I feel the same way about my morning beauty routine. However, i'm a MAC eyeshadow addict, so I usually switch up my liner color/etc. The Derek Lam eye is gorgeous ! I must replicate soon.


Love your blog. Can't wait to read more!


amy
http://lovecoffeetalk.blogspot.com