7.07.2010

Wardrobe Diaries::Give Me Them Bright Lights...

To celebrate July 4th my friends and I climbed to a rooftop in Hells Kitchen to get a clear view of the flaming sky on the west side. Our 30+ party lounged with drinks, music, an assortment of food, and the most beautiful summer sunset.


{loose luggage}

{loose luggage}


One of my favorite pics from the weekend with Roxy (L) and Abbey (middle). The three of us are never allowed to live together because we would get nothing done except a) continuous dance party, b) make believe band, and c) too much laughing at those around us. Needless to say, I love and adore these two!
{hi nate}

I didn't pose for many pics that night, so my wardrobe post is unfortunately limited...
Shirt:: H&M breton stripe tunic
Pants:: (not pictured) black shorts
Sunnies:: F21 faux Alexander Wang shades
Shoes:: Target gladiator sandals

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Mo! Where is this place in NYC? I am visiting in a few weeks and the view looks TDF.

Love your blog, btw.

-Kristin