5.27.2010

Wardrobe Diaries:: School's Out Forever...

Last Friday night we celebrated Roxy (and Shao's) graduation!!!! Both have just received a second or third degree and are on their way up in their creative fields. So proud of both of them. In true form, I only have a few pictures from the night...maybe one day I'll be better at documenting!

me and roxy outside foundation...love her dearly!

matty mo and me taking a break from dancing...

I attempted to create an outfit that was totally new and different for myself. Roxy and I named the night the "no pants party" since we both seemed to be lacking them as we left for dinner! Not sure how I feel about my complete outfit but so in love with the shorts. Needs something though, but here it is anyways...
Tee:: H&M 3/4 sleeve black tee
Shorts:: American Apparel white lace tap shorts
Shoes:: Cynthia Vincent for Target ethnic print wedges
Necklace:: Lee Angel brass chain
Accessories:: two American Apparel gold chains connected as a holster/vest

Also, I went to see Sex and the City 2 last night (mainly cause I didn't want anyone to spoil anything for me if I waited). We received swag bags for opening night with tons of goodies. My favorite freebie was a set of metallic gold nails. Not usually one for press ons but couldn't resist. Still getting used to something this bold, but slowly falling in love with them...
What do you think?

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I've been wanting those! Where can I get them?

COME OVER TO THE DARK SIDE... WE HAVE CANDY said...

Great photos! And wow amazing nailpolish!