5.20.2010

H&M Fashion Against Aids Preview

Last night I was invited to the preview of H&M's Fashion Against Aids collection. The window displays were incredible, the scene was festive, and the clothes were everything I wanted but don't need! As you're already aware, I'm horrible at documenting me adventures so you'll have to make due with the shotty window display images! But I will say the band, White Lights, was so much fun and some fashion elite (one of my faves in particular Robert Verdi) made it out for the fashionable cause!

Bryant Park location...

Exhibit A:: Fell in love with this faux denim cut-out dress. I restrained myself and refrained from an impulse purchase. It's just so dang cute though!

Swag bag on the way out....What you got in that bag?

H&M magazine, printed poncho (for sale and part of the Fashion against Aids collection, 25% of the proceeds from the sales benefits youth HIV/AIDS awareness projects), campaign button, and White Lights card for a free EP download.

I tried to walk away empty handed and it didn't work out. I had to be part of the cause and purchased this fringe top. It has beading as epaulettes on the shoulders and the back is open (hence you see my hand peaking through)! Still trying to figure out what to pair it with, I had to give it a good home!

Thank you to H&M and Erin for the invite as well as everyone that helped launch the event and campaign. It was a beautiful and perfect night. What are you waiting for?!?!!? The collection has looks for both men and women and the proceeds go towards awareness projects!!!! GO... GOOOOOOOOOOO!

1 comment:

chrisjinkim said...

loved that fringe top, but I got the long white dress instead. It's a great collection.