5.04.2010

Wardrobe Diaries:: I Don't Argue Like This...

With anyone but you...


Tonight I got a last minute ticket for the Corrine Bailey Rae concert out in Williamsburg (thanks again Nate). I was coveting the one shoulder jumper that she was wearing the entire show. My mom doesn't know but she has one more project to add to her list! The show was incredible and the opener, Daniel Merriweather, was just as entertaining and talented. I mean come on, he brought a guy out to play the harmonica for three songs and covered two of my favorite songs by Nirvana and Paul McCartney.


Jumper:: H&M leopard print romper
Belt:: Thrifted tiger belt
Cardigan:: Rodarte for Target lace cardigan
Shoes:: Thrifted & DIY-ed cowboy boots
Bag:: Chanel double "c" embossed bucket bag
Bracelets:: Assorted bangles from Becky

No comments: