5.26.2010

What I Want Now...Rachel Rachel Roy

A couple months ago I spotted Kelly of The Glamourai wearing the most adorable Rachel Roy gremlin ear cuff. I've been coveting it ever since and frequent the site in hopes of it being restocked... No dice!!....

{the glamourai}

I was checking out the site again today, still with high hopes, and stumbled upon a plethora of goodies. I'm so in love with the Rachel Rachel Roy collection. I started dropping items into my cart and realized that I had amassed a total that was double my rent...nearly an impossible feat considering how reasonably priced the collection is. So without further ado, I present to you my edited (believe me, this was hard) list of a few RRR Must-Haves!

{cargo tab top $46.99; combo harem pant $99}
I saw this top and quickly realized I wanted it in every color for the entirety of the summer. It's casual but relevant, versatile, and has just enough detail to keep it from being just another basic top. Can we talk about these pants??!?!?! DYING, no really I think you need to check my pulse! A hybrid of jodphur and harem pants, why didn't we think of this earlier? I would wear these year round paired with wedges, barely there sandals, flats, and boots. The color palette is ingenious. So adorable with these two pieces styled together and the bold shoe. Determined to bring all of these home!
(ps, the model is my sweet friend amanda. we grew up together in texas and she's part of the incredible creative design team at RRR; amanda don't hate me for this!)

{triple chain matchbook necklace $34; oma double strap wedge $76.30}
As evidence from the gremlin ear cuff, the accessories are charismatic and unrivaled. I love this necklace that has a matchbook paired with a few other trinkets. The daintiness of the chains is offset by the cheeky matchbook center piece. The Oma wedge just screams my name...the print, the platform wedge, and the composite of black and brown! This florid pair of shoes is exactly what I want to be trekking about this city in for the summer, appropriate for every aspect of my life.

If you aren't in love with the collection by now, then you need to head right on over here and check out everything they have to offer.

{all images from rachel roy}

1 comment:

Baby Budget Blog said...

I AM ON A MISSION TO FIND THAT EAR CUFF!!! Can't believe I missed out on that! Have those harems and they are super cute. Check them out on my blog:

www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com