5.03.2010

Miu Miu By Way of Zara...

{zara.com}

You already know how much I loved the Miu Miu S/S 2010 collection. However, my wallet would not/will not allow me to take home any of my hearts desires. I was browsing a couple websites and saw that Zara was also inspired by the high end collection and produced some pieces in the same vain. I've been looking at every location in the city for the collection and sending my mom on the goose chase in Texas. As the sun peeked out today and the clouds gave way to a blue sky, I found it!!!!! I finally got my hands on the navy/white cat printed dress (sans collar unfortunately). None the less, I'm still super excited about my new frock!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Where did you find it!? I love love love!

JRenee said...

Wait a minute.. I saw you wearing a very Miu Miu-esque shirt last friday night.. but I didn't know it was from Zara.. umm I might be stopping by today. thanks for your style inspiration.