2.19.2010

JPG:: Target Countdown

{target.com}

Believe it!!!! Jean Paul Gaultier's Target GO collection is just T-15 days from arriving. I'm not even going to pretend to get up early and go to the store, just to sift through the unwanted unmentionables and sloppy seconds. I will be multi-tasking instead, calmly sitting on the computer trying to fill my cart as fast as possible while also coaching my mother in Texas as she shops for my must haves. I'm longing for the cognac leather jacket, but I don't think I can get the nerve to spend $200 on one item at Target. A task that is a little hard for me to swallow. There is a short video posted on the inspiration for the collection at Target. If you want a sneak peek at the entire lookbook head over to Nitrolicious.

{both images from Nitrolicious}

1 comment:

Crave said...

Can't wait for this Target Collection!!!