2.01.2010

To Dye For...

I've been lagging a bit on my DIYing lately and today came across the perfect project to get me out of my rut. WhoWhatWear summoned blog author and DIY maven, Erica Domesek of PS-I Made This, to create a step-by-step guideline for recreating the tie dye pieces from Proenza Schouler's spring 2010 collection. I'm pretty sure I jumped out of my seat a little when I saw this. I loved the spring collection and their pre fall collection resurrected more dye-able pieces to incorporate into any wardrobe.

{image from PS- I Made This}

This really couldn't be easier! And spray-able dye means no multi colored bathtub or stain blotched hands. SMART! Anxious to get an array of white pieces to faux tie up and transform. Definitely want to make a long sleeve shirt in a few different colors (simple black and white included) and while we're at it, maybe a cardigan, short skirt, and knee/thigh high socks!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

stole my post for tomorrow. Look out for it. We we can get together to make these.

Crave said...

YES!!!! This is amazing!! Def want to make one of these myself! Love that website too!