2.17.2010

Wardrobe Diaries:: Luca Luca

Sunday morning I somehow managed to pull myself out of bed and make it to the tents for Luca Luca's 11am show. I met up with two friends backstage to get a sneak peek before we made it out to our seats. After the show we were lucky enough to receive free massages, much needed after an intense night of dancing! The show was beautiful... and of course my favorite pieces included some fur! The accessories were Dannijo and added just enough sparkle to make the collection fresh and not stuffy. Head over here to check out images of the complete collection.

Cardigan:: Yellow lace Rodarte for Target cardigan
Top:: Lela Rose tinsel tank
Pants::Velvet palazzo pants-my mother (super wide leg, LOVE 'EM)
Necklace:: DIY bib necklace
Shoes:: (not pictured) Purple Steve Madden ruffle booties

1 comment:

Holli said...

I love it Mo! And I LOVE your hair....Do you have a close up of the hair!? I want to see more of it! :) Love you lots!