2.11.2010

Hair Mess::Trifecta

For the last couple of weeks I have been hiding my hair underneath hats. I'm in desperate need of a hair revamp and procrastinating because I'm puzzled. I've been trying to figure out what I want to do with it. Do I want to keep it short...grow it out...color it... I feel so uninspired. So the last couple of days I've been clicking through various blogs and websites to see if anything jumped out at me. I think I have a winner. It's nothing too different than the current do. I want to keep the top long with the option of side swept, sexy, mysterious bang, and short sides all the way around. Which means I will be exterminating my beloved rat tail (it will be a sad day, the tail has been so good to me, the last remnants of my once upon a time long hair days). To better express it, I have an equation below...

{Karla Derass}
+
{Kate Lanphear}
+
{Rihanna}

These three women combined will result in a hair trifecta. I can't wait for the euphoria to kick in with a revamped look... strutting out of the salon, hair glistening, sunglass doting, lip pouting... OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO a new cut/color always makes me yearn for new clothes to match. So in preparation for this urge, I'm executing a few DIY projects tomorrow night (to be documented once accomplished). Now that my hair mess is strategized, I need to get some sleep to rid myself of this sickness so I can make it to fashion week goodness the next couple of days with the girls!!


images from Karla's Closet, Jak&Jil, Style.com

1 comment:

NayCake said...

i love that cut! did u get your leggings?! i ripped mine already lol