2.23.2010

Wild As a Mink...

{style.com}

I've talked and tweeted about the William Rast collection far more than I thought I would or imagined I ever would. I was just very impressed with the aesthetic and attitude of the collection. It spoke to every fashionable inch of me and my current mood. My favorite detail from the collection was all the fur tails peeking out of lapels, bags, belt loops, and collars. I thought it was a fun way to play with the ever growing fur (faux or real) trend that is prancing down many a runway. My mom is usually the one that is the first to hear my fashion week rants...my must haves, my wish list, my make this but tweak XYZ. Immediately she began to receive emails of images from the WR show and a couple days ago I was informed that a 17 inch red fox tail was purchased for me and is in route to my humble abode. I'm beyond excited!!!!!! I can't wait to start wearing it pinned on shirts and jackets with vintage brooches, clipped on to my purse (especially a clutch), and I'm going to have to try the belt loop eventually. Will post pictures as soon as it arrives!

Also, I know I'm super delayed on my fashion week recap. Promise to have it up by the end of the week...most likely :)

No comments: