2.11.2010

Wardrobe Diaries:: Sick Day

I woke up this morning not feeling so hot. It could have been the 1.5 hours spent rolling in the snow last night, never dressing quite appropriately for the weather (I'm always cold), or the constant yelling at the TV from the super bowl on Sunday. Whatever the reason(s) my throat is on fire and I'm hacking and coughing every two seconds, attractive I know. I won't let this sickness defeat me. So today I went for a little stroll around the city to lift my sick spirit.


This was the view from my stoop yesterday morning. It was just the beginning of the "blizzard!"


I was on the east side of Manhattan today and came across this park that looked like only the sidewalk had manhandled the snow!


The entrance to the park...

Please excuse my lackluster appearance. Although I was in love with my outfit, once again I was freezing cold, and needing to sit/lie down for a few minutes.

Jacket:: Forever 21 leather hooded jacket
Top:: Dove silk taffeta Lela Rose anorak (love the collar on this jacket)
Belt:: Vintage elephant belt
Jeans:: Reconstructed Ernest Sewen straight leg jeans (men's section)
Bag:: Foley and Corinna... my favorite bag and also a gift from Becky
Shoes:: (not pictured) DIY cowboy booties

No comments: