2.05.2010

Iron Butterfly

For some reason this last Christmas I reverted back to being a 5 year old. I was competitive with my 2 year old nephew on who would have more presents (I DID) and strongly encouraged my mom to bring back our stockings! I woke up Christmas morning to find my stocking filled with a handful of accessories and new nail polishes. I'm a little OCD when it comes to my nails... always having my nails cut short, square, and some kind of color on them. This afternoon a friend came over and we had an impromptu "nail painting party" (aka quick fix before running out the door). I decided to try out one of the new polishes and now I'm officially obsessed.

Iron + matte + sparkles

Oh you know...Just the perfect, coolest combination imaginable. The polish is dry in a hot second and is just... well COOL! Job well done madre!!!!! Orly has a few different colors in the matte sparkle, but Iron Butterfly is my favorite by far!

{All Lacqured Up}

1 comment:

lowleeta said...

just bought OPI suzi skis pyrenees suede polish! it looks so similar to this one! great minds think alike. love.