2.06.2010

Wardrobe Diaries: Game Night Soiree

Tonight was a birthday celebration for my friend Autumn. We took it back old school and had a game night/battle of the sexes soiree topped off with prizes to the winner(s). I'm in the midst of a shopping and closet drought. I don't feel inspired by anything I own and am refraining from indulging my shopaholic tendencies. So, I have to get creative!


Top:: Lace dolman sleeve top made once again, by my mother
Bandeau:: Forever 21 strapless bandeau
Belt:: Target wide patent belt
Skirt:: A multi purpose Target staple. Originally it was a long racer back dress, lately it has been an over sized slouchy scarf, but tonight it was my skirt!
Shoes:: (not pictured) Thrifted then DIY-ed cowboy boots

1 comment:

GFS said...

omg! I have this same Racer Back Jersey dress from Target. I never thought to layer over it! I love it! Thanks for the idea