12.15.2010

A Turban For Every Occasion...

During some down time at work this week I curled up on the couch and flipped through the Avendon Fashion book. Every page captured a beautiful moment, simplicity, and a taste level that has been unmatched. Of course when I stumbled upon a picture of a woman and her turban, I knew it was meant to be. I think I starred at the page for a solid 5-7 minutes examining ever fold and pleat. It was beautiful, one of my favorite images to date.

{Avendon Fashion}

After my swoonfest with Avendon's turban lady, I was desperate to find more to add to my own collection. I ended up on the ASOS site and low and behold hit the jackpot. An assortment of turbans at more than affordable price points.

Black Knit Turban::Exactly what I've been "needing" for the chilly weather to wear on a daily basis. So money!!!!
$24.14

Embellished Knit Turban:: A pop of color and a touch of sparkle!
$34.48

Feather Embellished Turban:: I can't keep my eyes off of this! Definitely a New Years Eve accessory!
$62.06

3 comments:

Lauren said...

If I don't get one for Christmas, that second one will be a gift to myself. Thanks for posting, Happy Holidays!!

allergic to vanilla said...

I'm all about the turbans, I need to wrap my head in one asap!!!
xo Carlina
AllergicToVanilla.com

Lauren said...

wait! I can't find the pink one on ASOS anymore :(