12.14.2010

Chanel Pre Fall:: Those Pants Are Jazz....

You've already heard my vow to pants this winter, so "two legged friends "are always on my mind. Jeans will suffice for just about any day of the week, but I always need a change up here and there. So in my attempt to throw a pants party daily, I'm constantly doing research and scouring for new styles, fabrications, etc... You get my drift. When I saw the Chanel pre fall collection, it was like I entered a secret world created by Karl just for me :)






Velvet harem-ish pants, prints, sequins... just really and truly a dream come true. As I clicked from look to look, my heart began to melt. The image of decadent Bohemia, exactly what I've been longing for.

What Pre Fall collections are you pining over?!

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

I'm so excited that velvet is showing up left and right on the runway! xo

Kathryn
http://sweetteaandchampagne.wordpress.com

Kacrates said...

someone else that loves the byzantine turkish chanel pre fall 2010 collection! Divine, no?