12.26.2010

Fur The Moment...

Hello long lost friends. I feel as though I have terribly neglected you lately, but work and traveling home for Christmas have kept me away from the keyboard... I can't lie though, it's a been a nice little break not to be permanently glued to a monitor. And in my absence, I acquired yet another fur to add to my arsenal. So without further adieu, I introduce to you, my new 70's fox fur coat!!!!


I'm crazy about the new jacket. I have been longing for a jacket like this for a while so when I unwrapped it on the sun drenched mid 60 degree morning, I was elated. It's not exactly fur wearing weather here in Texas, but that hasn't stopped me from parading around the house and down the drive way in it. Back in my Brooklyn apartment, it will be nestled in the fur closet along side its predecessors!!!! In our apartment there is consistent babble and clamor not only over the fur closet, but about the hunt for the perfect fur blanket or comforter. This morning I was clicking through my daily blog roll and came across this spread of these decadent and luxurious sleeping quarters.





{all images song of style}

Oh to dream...I can only imagine how warm and bundled these blankets must be. Maybe next Christmas one of these will find their way underneath the tree!!! I hope everyone had a good holiday. Check back soon to see more detailed images of my new jacket! :)

2 comments:

E'Jae said...

The decor is so dream worthy. You look so cute in your fur!

RaccoonMan said...

you're my kind of gal -- who appreciates the benefits and comforts of fur. You look great in the new jacket -- but I bet the rest of your collection is special too. I'm delighted to see a gal have several furs to enjoy at the proper time. And the blankets are on my wish list too. They do add a wonderful sensual tone to the bedroom.