12.01.2010

Gift Guide:: Undeclared Panache...

We've arrived at day two!!!!! Today's gift guide was curated by Lauren from Undeclared Panache. I met Lauren not long after I moved to the city. We are like minded in our love for a good flea market and DIY projects, just to start. I'm always inspired by Lauren and her blog and covet her bicycle and puppy (she lives the dream)! Enjoy her treats and goodies!

{click image to zoom}

I would love the perfect desk lamp to sew, read and internet-shop by.

1. Home Goods - http://www.pbteen.com/products/shine-on-task-lamp/?pkey=cside-table-bedroom-lamps


I've been wanting a delicate, but bold, art deco, black onyx ring, maybe Santa will bring one this year..

I figure if I put a classic bag on my list this year, maybe I'll get it by my 30th birthday.

Only recently I have started investing in beautiful coffee-table books, this is a beautiful book of my absolute place in the world...

I love getting a glimpse inside other people's inspirational houses.

This is just beautiful, chic and versatile.

This is kind of anti-technology, but I love the nostalgic feel of Polaroids
7. Technology or technology related - http://store.polaroid.com/products/0/354634/Instant_Camera

In my next apt I would love a Mad Men style bar. These bar accessories are perfectly Donald Draper.

Every grown-up should have personalized stationary,
Because I've been inspired by my turban-wearing friend :)


No comments: