12.28.2010

The Perfect Look...

You've probably noticed this about me by now...When I like something, I start to borderline obsess about it in every way possible. It could be the best thing about me or my immortal down fall! While browsing the other morning I came across this ensemble and fell in love with every component. I can't let go of the leopard boots, exactly what I'm craving now! The slim cork colored pants are divine. I have a similar wide leg pair, but I don't think I can get the nerve to permanently alter them. The little details up top really give this look its pizazz. I love that you don't see a shirt underneath the chunky cardigan. Nope, instead you just see a peak of an animal print scarf. The beady belt and simple tortoise shell bracelet are the quintessential accessories. The fact that the look isn't overworked or over accessorized make the look work...well more than work, this look is a total knockout.


No comments: