12.08.2010

And The Oscar Goes To...

I've always loved Oscar de la Renta...
1: He's Dominican like me :)
2: He can dress a woman beautifully, effortlessly, and with ease.

When I saw his Pre-Fall 2011 collection, well accessorized with fur, I knew this would be one collection I had to highlight. Draped in various colors of warm and cozy goodness and styled in an understandable, no bells and whistles, but all the while in a cool way. The collection immediately caught my attention and had me longing for the next runway look.

This coat looks so incredibly warm..."like living in a polar bear" as my roommate puts it. The colors are exquisite with a lady like demeanor.

These couldn't be more my style! Leather, fur, and red lips it works for running around during the day at work and translates perfectly for a night out or weekend excursions.

I'm a sucker for anything sparkly done in an uber chic way. This made me melt! I love anything lame. The two tones, the wide leg pants, and a bold lip... UNCLE!

No comments: