12.10.2010

If The Shoe Fits...

When it comes to heels, it is rare that you'll find me trekking about the city in any pair that doesn't have a wedge or platform. I've found a place of comfort and stability in shoes that support my always on the go life style and keep me from whining and complaining. However, when I saw these little diddies, I couldn't resist. The combination of colors and the mixture of textures were too good to pass up. And lets not overlook the more than reasonable $35 price tag. I was shopping in H&M with my mom about a month ago when I stumbled upon them. It appeared that they had just received a new shipment of the shoes and my size was available (which never happens)!


My friend Des was over one day and snapped this pic of them on the top of my book shelf perched on recent issues of Japan and China Vogue. After seeing her snap of my kicks, it makes me want to wear than more than usual! So bring it holiday season and you cobble stone streets!

2 comments:

epatt7ka said...

After wearing them for an hour today in your apartment, kind of want to rewind life 6 weeks ago and go to H&M to pick myself up a little pair.

RUNWAY Blog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.