12.03.2010

Coco Canal's Gift Guide...

Hello Friday! And the end of the gift guide post week (don't worry I'm sure you'll continue to find gift ideas here and at Colors of Honey, DeSmitten, and Undeclared Panache). Today's gift guide was curated by yours truly! I'm not going to lie, this was a bit of a task for me. Narrowing down a wish list to the 10 things I think are "most necessary" was quite the challenge, but a lot of fun to put together as well. I tried to keep others in mind and come up with items to give...not just receive! So, here you go, enjoy, and leave a comment with your own gift guide ideas!

{click image to zoom}

1:: I recently moved into a new apartment and we signed up for a land line, old school it will be with this Hamburger Phone $28

2:: An oversize Alexander McQueen Scarf to tie as a turban...a la June Ambrose! I can't live without a turban these days! $260

3:: There is no exception for an incredible Zebra Cowhide Rug, no substitution will do. $2,250

4:: An incredible coffee table book about an inspiring soul, Alexander McQueen:: Genius of a Generation. $19

5:: What better way to find inspiration than visiting a museum. So enjoy a year membership to the Moma. $75 (individual)

6:: I've realized I can't live without a Jiffy ESteam any longer, a wardrobe necessity. $79

7:: Easier than waiting for my friend to run to the ATM, Iphone Credit Card Reader! Free for device but you pay $.15/swipe and lose a percentage of the charge.

8:: I'm a coffee addict in the best way possible, Bodum French Press and Double Wall Mug. $29.95/each

9:: For your man: A new, updated Ernest Alexander Plaid Wax. $160 If you want to treat him right, you can purchase the dopp kit (various colors available) that comes complete with supplies and essentials.

10:: For good: I've introduced you to the non profit I'm a part of, Alegria, and now you can purchase some of the kids artwork and bracelets to support the children's community and the artist we send to Lima, Peru. Purchase an Alegria bracelet for $20 and the proceeds go to fund supplies for the kids and their community. If you're interested please email me for details.

No comments: