9.21.2010

Ready...Set...Style...


Last Tuesday night I had the absolute pleasure of heading to the Ready Set Style Event at the Q Shop in honor of Lori Goldstein and her Logo Instant Chic fall collection. I've been combing through her collection for a while now and was beyond excited to see the new pieces and meet the stylist and designer behind so many life altering looks.


I fell hard for these black heels!!!

You know me and fur...faux or real! And the necklace plays double duty, you can take the pendant off and wear as a brooch. Multi functioning accessories...YES PLEASE!

Some confectionery treats by the equally as sweet Chef/Caterer Audrey Dettmar

LOGO fall collection!

When I arrived at the shop I was introduced to Lori and we quickly excused ourselves to the rack of clothes and accessory stations. Lori styled all attendees in pieces from her new collection. Lori accessorized my outfit by adding a copper bag (which I'm still dying over), a wrist full of bracelets, and an incredible brooch to my turban. I don't know why I was surprised that she knew me and my style so well in just a few short minutes... it felt like I was playing dress up with an old friend!

Lori and me after I had been "LOGO-ized!"

Lori herself was in complete LOGO apparel. I will be placing an order for her wool fedora and faux fur collar ASAP...and that's just the beginning of my order!

LOGO Wool Fedora w. Ribbon Trim (order yours here)//LOGO High Pile Faux Fur Collar (order yours here)

Lori will be on QVC today from 5-6pm so tune in and check out her collection. Also you can find more images of the event at her facebook fan page, here.

Lori, it was so great meeting you and being styled by royal hands. I hope our paths will cross again soon! Karen, my fairy God mother, thank you so much for the introduction and invitation. You literally make dreams come true!

1 comment:

Katy A said...

so sad i missed this! looks like so much fun!