9.16.2010

Honor Roll...

Straight off the plane returning from Peru I headed over to Giovanna Randall's studio to help her and her team prep for her collection, Honor's, debut presentation. There has been lots of hype and buzz surrounding Randall's premier and the collection exceeded all expectations. The inspiration for the collection and the idea of the Honor woman is Grace Kelly or Catherine Denevue meets Cindy Lauper...yes a bit of a contradiction but once you see the entire collection you have a better understanding of what Randall is getting at.

Randall in her signature bow holster.
{eduardo javier//papermag}

The presentation was divided into different rooms with varying themes. The golf theme was one of my favorites.
{eduardo javier//papermag}


{eduardo javier//papermag}

I'm a big advocate for head gear... especially a turban. A couple summers back when Prada came out with their turbans my co-workers and I opted out of the $300+ price tag and made our own patterns for similar headbands and hats. Sex and the City 2 resurrected the trend and many designers have been showing updated versions for the 2011 Spring/Summer. I can't get passed the ones available at Honor. The colors, mix of textures, and patterns are haunting me!
{eduardo javier//papermag}


This was my favorite look at the presentation. Loving the vibrant red paired with the bold print and sealed with the oh so coveted turban. YES PLEASE!!!!!!


{eduardo javier//papermag}


{eduardo javier//papermag}

So excited for Giovanna and her fabulous team. Congratulations on such a successful debut! I look forward to more gorgeous seasons to come!

No comments: