9.12.2010

Home to Chaos...

Hi Lovelies...Yes I have been off the grid for far too long, but I'm back. Peru was BEYOND WORDS. I spent a week in Lima and four days in Cusco. Needless to say, I had the time of my life and have tons to catch you up on. From the moment I landed back in New York I have been running around and working, all in the name of Mercedes Benz NY Fashion Week (aka my favorite week of the year, almost enjoy it more than my birthday and/or Christmas). Off to catch up on some much needed sleep but expect show updates, spring trend forecasting, and other fashion tid bits all coming up roses!

Went to the lama/alpaca petting zoo and this little nugget wouldn't let me feed any other lamas or alpacas...So Rachel and I decided to incorporate her in a photo shoot!


Walking around the plaza in Cusco...ok, I was shopping (wait until you see what I scored)!

Como te llama, lama?!...her name is Alicia actually, says so on her earring!
(all images hinate)

So glad to be back, I missed you!!!

No comments: