9.14.2010

Leather is the New Black...

I've already expressed to you my deep affinity for all things leather (after fur it's my next favorite fabric). With the weather dipping down to the low 70's I've felt it only appropriate to start wearing my cropped ruffled leather jacket from Juicy Couture. Ok, so it's not quite fall yet but a girl can dream can't she!?! Anyways, this will be quick cause I'm running out the door yet again..but I had to share with you an image from the Chris Benz presentation yesterday.

This leather skirt was just the beginning of the CB glory!

I have tons of other pictures from the presentation, as well as some other shows, that I promise to post soon! Chris' collection was incredible!!!! Still trying to recover from all the leather perfection in fun vibrant colors!

No comments: