9.20.2010

In His Shoes...

I'm pretty sure I say this every season, but for Fall I really want to have a more edited look. By that I mean, I've been eyeing racks of tapered leg trousers that I want to roll into my apartment and call it a day. The idea of tights and dresses on a regular basis makes me break out into hives just thinking about it. I can't bemoan the autumn staple too much... I know it will be my go to for a quick and easy fix. But in a movement to bring my pant style to fruition these men's brown oxfords showed up at my apartment this morning (thank you madre).

There were purchased with every intention of executing a DIY project (I'm in a bit of a DIY mood these days, posts to come soon)! I saw this project a few months back on PS I Made This and have been eager to construct my own. Not sure of my color combination but excited to get things under way.
{ps-i made this}

Stay tuned for a plethora of DIY posts that are to come and to see this finished project!

No comments: