9.19.2010

Here Comes My Baby...

The Tremeloes', Here Comes My Baby, was on blast with visions of London streaming as you entered Chris Benz's S/S 2011 presentation this week. I'm not sure how CB has flown so low under my radar up until now. I was gasping at every new look I came up to and most likely had the goofiest smile from my fits of pure joy. The presentation was a collection of perfectly edited colors in substantial and delicate fabrics... A dreamy, whimsical collection that in my book, wins Best All Around.

I posted this image as a preview but I can't get enough of it. Leather in spring time colors is a MUST for me! DYING... Already asked my mother to buy a yellow cow to craft this little goodie!


Some of the ladies lined up. The orange leather dress caught my eye as soon as I walked in. Love Love Love... And I'm a complete sucker for wide leg pants, so it goes without saying, I was drooling over this mustard pair.


You'll have to check out style.com for up close and personal detail shots of these two looks. The top on the left was super delicious...a cascade of ruffles. The combination of prints on the right is utter perfection. I dream of the day I'll be skipping through the streets of London in the complete look.

Again, check out style.com for the details on these too. The ruffles on both were totally clutch but it was the long sleeve counterparts that put me over the edge. Maybe it's the erratic fall temperatures this past week but I'm a sucker for a good jacket or cardigan. The embroidered cardi on the right was so money.


Are you sick of me ranting on about my love of leather?!!? Well before I stop (doubtful this will be the last) I have to introduce you to this little blue ditty! COME ON. How can I score this for a wedding I have in three weeks (mom get a blue cow when you purchase the yellow)! I'm not a huge advocate for a suit, but this one packs a punch. It looks adorable together and the pieces are great separates to incorporate into any wardrobe.

The presentation was a star studded event: Kelly Osbourne, Carmen Electra, Susan Sarandon, Jessica Szohr and fashion all stars like Kate Lanphear (my girl crush) and Brad Goreski. It was a beautiful event for such a stellar collection. Congrats to Chris Benz and his team on a successful season!

No comments: